I was thinking the same for my house, but I am not very brave after painting the brown and then green and not really knowing what to do with all that color! If we could all just be able to afford personal home designers all of the problems in the world would just disappear.
3 comments:
Loooove it! That is such a warm yellow - so hard to find ones that aren't too green. What color is it? Who is it by?
Oh yes! Yellow is awesome in there.
I was thinking the same for my house, but I am not very brave after painting the brown and then green and not really knowing what to do with all that color! If we could all just be able to afford personal home designers all of the problems in the world would just disappear.
Ahh nice with the dark and the light. Very warm.
Post a Comment