Please watch this video:
http://www.king5.com/video/featured-index.html?nvid=356380&shu=1
This is my little friend from church. Her family needs all the prayers they can get! I am asking anyone who reads my Blog to please watch the video and pray for the family.
Thank you all so much!
Jen
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
POCA'S STORY
Posted by Pautlitz Blog at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Doesn't that just break your heart?
There is a bunch of outrage around the neigborhood right now, though because when the news was promoting the next "installment" to air tonight, they show some little shack and say "Does the family have a secret?" Like they are hiding something. It's so upsetting. I'm sure they are just doing it to get viewers and that the Langley's will be shown to be great parents, but it's just ridiculous.
P.S. Are your kids part of the Fort Worth school district? I just saw on the news they are closing the schools until like May 8th.
Where is the 2nd part of the story?!?!
Post a Comment