I love the aviary exhibit there!Stone WILL NOT go in it anymore after a birdie landed a poo in his eye. Poor guy. What are the odds!?!
Jen, I have such a hard time looking at your Tx pictures. Partly because of all of the warm sunshine. I am so ready for summer. I could bypass spring altogether if I could only have summer. You all look so happy and busy down there.
ICE CREAM & SUNDRESSES!!! You are killing me :) We finally got to have baseball practice in the sun yesterday and we didn't even need a sweatshirt!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the aviary exhibit there!
Stone WILL NOT go in it anymore after a birdie landed a poo in his eye. Poor guy. What are the odds!?!
Jen, I have such a hard time looking at your Tx pictures. Partly because of all of the warm sunshine. I am so ready for summer. I could bypass spring altogether if I could only have summer.
You all look so happy and busy down there.
ICE CREAM & SUNDRESSES!!! You are killing me :) We finally got to have baseball practice in the sun yesterday and we didn't even need a sweatshirt!
Post a Comment