This trip to Denver has been so nice. I got to spend some time with my friend since birth Kelly. My mom and her mom went to high school together and when I was born or I think 18 months old Kelly lived behind me. We would have sleep overs all the time and our families would go camping together. I would also go to bible school with her and her brother. Yesterday we had a chance to spend an evening at her house in Loveland CO. We ate dinner played some games and then took some pictures of the kids just like the pictures our moms use to take of us. I love you Kelly! Thank you for the memories!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
JUST LIKE OLD TIMES
Posted by Pautlitz Blog at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Have fun. Enjoy every minute you are there. Bring home lots of happy memories.
Post a Comment