Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FLIGHT 1700 TO DENVER

Because Matt is gone for three weeks in Hawaii the kids and I decided to go to Denver to see my sister and Mom and Tim. Here are some pictures of the kids in the airport and on the plane. After the flight the captain invited the kids to "fly" the plane. It was so cool! ! !

Hailey and Owen eating breakfast in the airport


Owen on the plane before we took off


Hailey before we took off



Opps I think this is the same picture














Hailey during take off. She was laughing so hard it was funny








MT. Rainier








Hailey coloring









Owen playing with his tech deck









Hailey flying the plane











Owen flying the plane











































2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's so awesome. I hope you guys have a great trip :)

Rose and the Princesses said...

How cool! Hope you guys have fun out there!