Saturday, July 5, 2008

THE 4TH OF JULY

Today we went to Matt's work and had a BBQ with our friends. Then we watched fireworks from the balcony of his office. It was a really nice day of friends, food and fireworks.

my pretty brownie















Our pretty view





























Our pretty fireworks






2 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Jennifer, your posts are always so happy and full of your beautiful personality. I really do enjoy seeing what you are doing. I miss you, but will probably see you this week during VBS.
I nominated you for an award. You need to come to my blog to pick it up.
Love Ya

Gina said...

My mom (Gramma2Many) said she kmow you IRL, so I thought I'd stop by and see who you were. I will come back and read when it is not 12:32 am. Look for all the Gae kids at Sports camp this week. They're mine.