Today we left Grants pass OR and finished in Barstow CA. Our total trip today was about 800 miles. It took us about 12 hours. Matt drove most of the way I think I only drove for about 2hours. The dog is doing really well with the trip, he just sleeps in the back seat and he gets out and pees when we do. Everything is going really well. We are really anxious to get to our new house. 2 more days and we will be there!
Please continue to pray for us. We still have a lot more driving to do.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
THE ROAD TO TX DAY 2
Posted by Pautlitz Blog at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So sorry I missed telling you goodby. Please be safe. Love you all so much and will remember you for always. It is so great that we have the bloggy world now so we will not loose touch with one another.
I pray for all of you to grow in His Grace always.
Post a Comment