On January 20, 2009 I decided to get a more sophisticated look. I got about six inches cut off. I really like the change.
Friday, January 23, 2009
MY NEW HAIRCUT
Posted by Pautlitz Blog at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On January 20, 2009 I decided to get a more sophisticated look. I got about six inches cut off. I really like the change.
Posted by Pautlitz Blog at 7:54 PM
6 comments:
I love your new hair! It looks great!
I looked at the picture and out came, "OH my gosh!!!" Jen it is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
I have been checking almost every day for a post so I could see how you all are doing. Glad you are back.
i think you look amazing, your hair really brings out the angles in your face
amber
Wow Jen - I love it - you look great:-)
Tiffany
SOOOO cute! I love it :D
love it! love it! Miss you - thanks for rubbing it in about the weather. It snowed again this morning, not much, just a dusting, but still . . .
Post a Comment