Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day weekend

I hope all you fathers out there had a good day! Happy fathers day! Matt had to work this weekend so we celebrated on Saturday night and Sunday night. Saturday Matt's command had a picnic at a lake. Hailey had a fun time in the water but Owen preferred the park. After the picnic we went to Baskin Robins for ice cream. As you can tell, Hailey has a huge tongue.
































2 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Jennifer, I linked your post to my post. If you do not want me to, I will delete it, but it makes it easier for me to remember to see what is happening in your life. Thanks for coming over to see what is going on. I enjoy the cyber company!!
Evy

Mike and Desiree and the Boys said...

That is what my sons were doing this weekend at the beach. Fun. Fun.