Yesterday was my 32nd birthday. I had the perfect day. Matt took the day off to spend with me so we dropped the kids off at school and went to South Lake Texas. South Lake Texas is a cute little down town type area with some really great shopping. We went window shopping and then split a lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. To make the day even better, it was 65 degrees and sunny outside. After lunch we made our way towards home and picked up the kids at school, played outside for a little while and then went to TGI Friday's for dinner. Matt and I were still full from lunch so we split some dinner and desert. It was a really great day. My Mom gave me a Pandora bracelet with three charms for my birthday and the kids gave me three more charms on my birthday. I also got a 500 GIG removable hard drive for all my pictures. It was the best day ever. I love you family!!!!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! And I'm coveting your Pandora bracelet. I have been hinting about one for a couple of months now, but I guess I'll have to buy one for myself :)
Post a Comment