Friday, September 11, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL

OK folks,
I am officially a student at Tarrant County College!!!! GO ME, GO ME!!! Classes start on November 15. I am getting a degree in applied science and going to Hygiene school. This whole thing started when I couldn't find a job as an ortho assistant and I'm home all day alone so I walked into the local college and registered. It was super easy and all my college is paid for by the US NAVY!!!!!

I am really nervous but I do have most of my credits, all I need is math and bio and 1 art. I think I can, I think I can!!!

I want to set a good example for my kids and teach them that you can do anything with a good education. I am super excited and can't wait to start!!!

4 comments:

Joiner Family Adventures said...

You are so freakin awesome! Congrats Mrs Aunt Jen!!! You are gonna do great!

gramma2many said...

Go Jen go!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Yay for you - I'm so jealous. I am so proud of you, too :) Congratulations!!!!

Ratliff Family said...

WOW! Good for you, Jen. I would love to go back...so close to an Associates in Criminal Justice. Just need one more kid in all-day kindergarden and I'm all set. Good luck to you! You can do it!!!