Sunday, July 26, 2009

MISSION TO WASHINGTON

A few weeks ago I flew to Washington to help out with sports camp put on by my former church The Commons. I met some really amazing people who came from all over the south to help. I stayed with my friends the Coles who graciously let me stay with them (thank you so much). I had a really great time being with my Commons family and a better time watching God work in people that week. Thank you Commons!!!!! I was also baptized that Sunday but I don't have pictures yet. When I get them I will post.
Making cotton candy at a Commons block party:) cheese















Seattle from the top of the needle




Mt. Rainier





Me with some new friends from Texas








All the camp volunteers I'm second row left side 3rd in









1 comments:

Lindsay said...

So glad you came. I didn't know you got baptized. Congrats! Wish we had spent more time together. Love you much!

P.S. It's 6:25 a.m. and 67 degrees. Ridiculous!