See Poca's story on the TODAY show.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/#30741951
Thursday, May 14, 2009
See Poca's story on the TODAY show
Posted by Pautlitz Blog at 7:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See Poca's story on the TODAY show.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/#30741951
Posted by Pautlitz Blog at 7:04 AM
2 comments:
Thanks for the link. I slept in this morning and when I realized I missed it I was just a tad bummed. Watched it with big crocodile tears streaming down my face.
Enjoy the sunshine wherever you are this week. It is raining (still) in the beautiful PNW
Have you heard the news? Gov Gregoire is going to "investigate"
I am waiting to see how deep she is willing to go in her investigation.
Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. I really needed a boost this morning.
I came down and read all of your sweet notes and just sat at my computer and cried. Tears of joy this time, not pity.
Love you
Evy
Post a Comment