Congratulations Matt!! Merry Christmas to all of you. I actually thought you were gone. See by the post below you are still here. It does snow in Wa, but I have not seen this much in a long time. It is fun though, I actually love it and do not mind driving in it. I do not get stuck, or at least I haven't yet:) Hope you all have the very best and blessed Christmas. Am sorry to have missed your going away party. Would have loved to have been there.
1 comments:
Congratulations Matt!!
Merry Christmas to all of you. I actually thought you were gone. See by the post below you are still here.
It does snow in Wa, but I have not seen this much in a long time. It is fun though, I actually love it and do not mind driving in it. I do not get stuck, or at least I haven't yet:)
Hope you all have the very best and blessed Christmas.
Am sorry to have missed your going away party. Would have loved to have been there.
Post a Comment