So as most of you know I have been doing a diet and exercise program called body for life. I am happy to announce that in five weeks I have lost...... drum roll.......
5 inches in my waist
3 inches in my chest
1/2 inch off my thigh
and as of last week 13 lbs.
I notice that my clothes fit a lot better and I am starting to feel better about myself. I can honestly say that the food part is easy but the weight lifting is hard for me. I find myself praying as I am lifting and saying I can do anything with your help Lord. Please help me to accomplish my goal today and help me gain the strength I need to finish. It really helps knowing that the Lord is with me and I feel better knowing I have help.
This is just the fifth week in my one year journey but I know I will only be successful through my faith. I am thankful for my belief in God and everything I accomplish and have is all because of him.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
PROGRESS
Posted by Pautlitz Blog at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! That is so awesome. Way to go, Jen.
I am so proud of you - you look great! Keep up the good work :)
Jen, you are one amazing woman! I'm so happy for you and your progress. I wish I could walk in your shoes!!!
Good for you! After highshool I started hitting the gym hard and it makes such a difference! You'll be amazed at how quickly your muscles tone up and now I'm working to lose those last 10 lbs from baby weight. I'm so happy I found you again!! You're family is beautiful...now let's just hope that you're next stop after TX will be UT!!! :)
Post a Comment