Thursday, September 25, 2008

OF CATERPILLAR AND MEN

"I'm going to love it and keep it and care for it" If you have ever read the book Of Mice And Men, Hailey was a real life Lenny when it came to her caterpillar! Her friend found this caterpillar on a tree outside and Hailey adopted it for a few hours. All she talked about was how cute her caterpillar was. "Dad, don't you think she is adorable" or "Mom I love this caterpillar". It didn't stop. Finally at around seven PM I felt really sorry for the caterpillar because Hailey was holding it and playing with it that I told Hailey she had to put him back outside so it could turn into a butterfly. She woke up the next morning and immediately wanted to go look for another caterpillar. she wanted to love it and keep it and care for it all over again. WOW!


1 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute - at least she didn't love it to death. We've had that happen. P.S. Chloe just saw your picture and said, "That's Jen". :)