Friday, August 22, 2008

MY GODDAUGHTER

Introducing Riley Shea O'Brien. She was born Aug, 10, 2008 and she is my goddaughter. Isn't she so pretty! She was born a month early and was 5 lbs 16 1/2 inches long. SO TINY. You will always be in my prayers little Riley! I LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Jennifer, she is perfect. I pray there are no complications they are worried about. Aren't you so glad you know the Lord. Now you can be her Godmother in the truest sense of the word.
Hey, next time you are over at my blog, click on the Blog around the world icon. It is a fun blog to belong to. My daughters Gina, Tricia and I are going to be featured on Monday.
Congratulations to the family for such a beautiful gift from the Lord.

Lindsay said...

Congrats! I didn't know she was early. She is adorable. I bet you are excited to move down to be closer to them.